cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

S20 keep freezing!

I just got S20 and it keeps freezing sometimes and I have to restart the phone to fix it?

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S20 keep freezing!

You can try doing a factory reset and setting the phone up again. Make sure the software and all apps are up to date. Close any apps that you aren't using. Have you installed any 3rd party apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Mine freezes in Chrome. I am wondering if it is a 5G thing? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Mine keeps freezing the exact same way. Mostly in Chrome but also in anything you need to scroll down to read. I have tried to restart and do a factory reset. Neither have worked.

Highlighted
Asteroid

MINE TOO!

Highlighted
Constellation

I got mine yesterday and did a system update immediately....maybe it might work for you

Highlighted

Thanks all for your responses. I'll update software and see.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Try powering off the device and hold volume up and power it back on. Select wipe cache partition using to volume rockers and then press the power button to confirm. After that select restart device. The problem should be resolved

Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 ultra randomly freezes on me too, even in safe mode after factory reset n wipe cache partition. Waiting on stock for early life failure like tons of others.. sounds like a disaster of a phone lol

Highlighted
Constellation

mine too, I have reset cleared cache etc too.