cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

S20 plus auto focus issue

My S20+ has troubles taking photo of close subjects, unable to focus entire subject also photo taken are not entirely clear some part are blurry . My s7edge doesn't has this issue . Please help . 
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20 plus auto focus issue

Try either using pro photo mode and use the auto focus feature or wait for samsung to fix it in an update. Did you just start noticing this or has it been like that?
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: S20 plus auto focus issue

i tried pro photo mode and adjust the focus manually but it's still the same. i just bought the phone for less than a month it's always been like that. i saw people complaining about this too in an older thread.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: S20 plus auto focus issue

Hmm I don't have that issue try taking to an official samsung rep
Highlighted
Astronaut

did you tried taking photo of a book full of words and sentences? Maybe you'll noticed the problem. The camera can't focus entirely there will be some parts that are blurry, and when you tap the screen to focus the blurry part, the previous focus part will be blurry.Because my job consists of contantly taking photos of documents and close up shots of watches. For the watch part it can only focus the dial while the bezel and the flange is blurry when close up.
Highlighted
Astronaut

did you scratch the camera lens or is it dirty? I had the same problem
Highlighted
Astronaut

the lens is clean and scratch-free, otherwise it will always only be a certain fixed part that is blurry .
Highlighted
Asteroid

I have no problem with it.
Highlighted
Astronaut

good for you . pity for many of us .
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: S20 plus auto focus issue

Seems like it may be software, be on the lookout for a fix!