Original topic:

S20 plus battery fully charged and it drains super fast and phone just shuts off

(Topic created: 08-19-2021 09:17 PM)
rocky2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Has anyone had problems with s20 plus battery. My phone battery is draining super fast. I can have it fully charged and it goes down lime 10% every 2 minutes until it's just shuts off usually at around 65 % battery. Thanks 
7 Replies
Krogersupervisor1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Try a factory reset and see if that fixes the problem! If not, call Samsung or go to Ubreak ifix and explain to the the exact problem And let me know what they say from there
0 Likes
rocky2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I did factory reset no difference
rocky2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Lots of people online claim the new software update I did last month ruins these phones
0 Likes
rocky2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Nope it doesn't get hot it just drains super fast or if it's 100 percent charged and I say go to take a picture it shuts off instantly and us completely dead 0 percent battery
5digitOsuPlayer
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Check battery and device care and see if anything is draining it
0 Likes
Members_4SS1Wey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

The September update has resulted in my battery draining rapidly. I've not had a rapid battery drain before this, all of my settings are battery friendly. Fortunately, I'm still under warranty so I can get it replaced. I switching if this occurs again; too much hassle.

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20
Does it get hot?
0 Likes