I have had the S20+ for 2 days and so far I really like it, however, it randomly vibrates for no apparent reason. There are no notifications, vibrate is set as off and I have no idea why it keeps vibrating all the time. I have been onto Samsung and reset the phone but nothing seems to fix it. I notice others have had this issue too but the only fix I can see is to do with the compass. Thats not the issue for me. Can anybody offer a solution please its driving me mad?
I understand you mentioned that you have already performed a reset on the device. Have you reinstalled any of your apps since then?
Do the symptoms occur when the device is in safe mode?
Let's try putting the device in Safe mode to determine if there are external factors that cause this symptom. This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Let us know how your device responds after performing this step!