cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 shipping dates

Check out this thread:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S20/S20-S20-and-S20-Ultra-Shipping-Tracking-Thread/td-p/1...

a lot of people tracking dates already! πŸ‘

Highlighted
Asteroid

Mine shipped out yesterday morning, tracking shows it's at the sorting facility near my home address. Estimated delivery shows tuesday.

Cosmic Ray

Sprint here and my s20 Ultra shipped and UPS says Wednesday the 4th so your wrong guy

Highlighted
Asteroid

@Cday6104 wrote:

Sprint here and my s20 Ultra shipped and UPS says Wednesday the 4th so your wrong guy

Not sure who the wrong person is, but Sprint here as well.  Ultra is on UPS vehicle for delivery today.

Highlighted
Asteroid

I can say that I ordered my S20 Ultra 512G VZW at 1:00 AM on 2/21.

Shouldn't mine have shipped?

Still says arrives 3/6 but no shipping and Samsung Support is not telling me why mine has not shipped.

Getting frustrated.

I know Waah I want my new phone, but no there is more.  I know my kids bought me a case and screen protectors for this new phone for my birthday in 8 days but doesn't look like i will even have a tracking number by then.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I got my unlocked s20+ already yesterday in the afternoon I pre-ordered directly from Samsung. I totally love it

Highlighted
Astronaut

Stop messing me please not interested

Highlighted
Constellation

Pre ordrered the S20 ultra last week, was assured it would arrive today, 6th of March, have just receieved an email saying it will be delayed a week. Anyone else have this? worried now it could be a quality control issue causing delay. not happy after spending that much money.

Highlighted
Asteroid

So Samsung lied to me yesterday and said "its still coming today 3/6"  I orderd withing 60 minutes of it being available on 2/21.  This is not about me wanting my new toy, it's about me spending $1,500 on a luxury item and being lied to and deceived.  They should have proactively notified me of any shipping issue and at the very least when I first contacted them they should have escalated it.  Samsung has lost me as a customer for life.  Don't care if it's got cool features they have no respect for me as a customer and I'm done.

They won't cancel the order but do tell me it's out of stock but someone will get back to me in a few days.  

I will refuse delivery and will look at alternatives from companies that give a hoot about their customers.  Maybe the new One+ 8 Pro that was just announced.

BTW they offered me $25 for my trouble.   Worthless to me as I will NEVER buy anything Samsung again.  Just posting so others can ask for it if they care.