JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 ultra 5g T-Mobile not receiving updates

(Topic created: 03-16-2021 01:18 PM)
Legendarymtwitch
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi I have problem since t-mobile never do updates for this phone and t-mobile say that I need to publish it here so Samsung or the community can see it I have January 1 updates then there's no more updates camera sucks 120hz I need to put it on 60hz cause the 120 lagging so hard one ui is garbage I need to put my applications to sleep cause keep crashing I don't get it is a good phone and cost me a lot of money I got the s21 and has the same problem since is t-mobile same update is there any change to get my money back and buy a iPhone instead? Cause Apple is the same phone but has no problems 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Asking here won't help because it's up to tmobile to release the update. Don't know why they would tell you to come here. I have tmobile too and am still stuck on the Jan update as well so you're not alone. Other carriers have already released the March update but tmobile has always been slow.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Asking here won't help because it's up to tmobile to release the update. Don't know why they would tell you to come here. I have tmobile too and am still stuck on the Jan update as well so you're not alone. Other carriers have already released the March update but tmobile has always been slow.

View solution in context

Legendarymtwitch
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
the fact that my phone is 100% unlocked cause they say was that I think t-mobile is a scammer company thanks I think I'll ask reditt community to help me and the rest of the people to stop this
0 Likes
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
I have the S20 Ultra also and was stuck with the December 1, 2020 update until a few weeks ago. I'm with Sprint/T-Moble and I had the sim card switched to T-Mobile. I had to have the January 1st security update flashed with Odin because Sprints December OTA update had two different software build numbers. Sprint and Samsung couldn't explain why it happened, but it prevented the January OTA update according to T-Mobile, which is why it was flashed with Odin. My Note 10+ received both the January and February OTA updates with no problems. We, as customers shouldn't be experiencing problems or delays with security updates to our expensive S20 phones which are still under warranty. T-MOBILE is excessively slow at providing timely soft/firmware updates. Unrealistic! There's no One UI 3.1 in sight. Other carriers pushed out the March update the first week of March.