JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S20 ultra Claim Galaxy Buds+ Promo?

(Topic created: 03-05-2020 08:48 AM)
Samsung_NQQ6fDO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I pre-order the s20 ultra and I wanna know how to I claim the galaxy buds+ promo

9 Replies
Ken C
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20

Options
Galaxy S20

So I just wait till the 5th to get my $200 credit as well on the shop samsung app?

Ken C
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20

Yes

Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Give this link a try for any questions regarding the S20 promotional credits: https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-s20-5g/offers/getmore/frequently-asked-questions/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user2R3oVD4oaD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I try still no credit

0 Likes
Samsung_NQQ6fDO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I log in and checked. It says I'm not eligible even though I pre-ordered the phone

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_avHaJlq
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Must Uninstall samsung app then reinstall then log in click you name on the drop down go to register and it'll now work. Samsung just had a bug that a reinstall is needed to register for the promotion and update Samsung app then itll work

View solution in context

Sabalilulu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I got that promo during checkout of my s20. Received my phone yesterday and earsbud come tomorrow

0 Likes
userUh4mL3WpAB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Screenshot_20200307-174127_Camera.jpg

This is 5x ZOOM WILL NOT AUTO FOCUS S20 ULTRA

0 Likes