cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S20 ultra TERRIBLE autofocus

So I just got the long awaited software update (I think, on camera version 10.0.01.98) and the auto focus is horrendous. Like, so bad it makes me miss my s10 and wonder why I traded it in. Are you working on fixing this? Is there a solution or is it just terrible hardware? With such potential on these cameras why can't we get them to actually focus? I regret my decision and wish I could move to huawei at this point, despite the lack of Google services. Please do something here

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20 ultra TERRIBLE autofocus

You and me and everyone else... I traded note 10 plus and that was my biggest mistake ever. Update that just came out didn't fix this issue. I really doubt they will be able to fix it.

Highlighted
Constellation

Is there as ny new soft ware updates by anyone

Highlighted
Astronaut

Every phone isn't perfect at launch. You bought that phone because of the Processor, 12gb of Ram, 120hz AMOLED display. Super Fast Charging, and for sure the Camera. Autofocus shouldn't be used on this phone as it is professional Grade Camera. However an update will be released for this Bug. I have the S20+5G and I have no complaints with this phone.

Highlighted
Constellation

The April software update barely improve the autofocus on my S20 Ultra so maybe it's a hardware problem and Samsung is going to do a recall!