cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 ultra camera jumping/shaking issue.

Does this happen to anyone else? Software completely updated (system and camera), never dropped the phone or anything. The image kind of jumps with telephoto lens, making it really uncomfortable and sometimes imposible to use. For instance, I'm trying to take a photo of a pigeon on the next building with the 30x zoom. The image will suddenly move a little bit up in diagonal and then back to its original  position, back amd forth back and forth, making the shot really hard to center. This movement happens at a non constant rate... It even happens with the phone completely steady on a tripod. I'm getting dissapointed with this phone. Is it software or hardware issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 ultra camera jumping/shaking issue.

Started happening to make as well after the newest update

Highlighted
Asteroid

Exactly like happened to me... So it's not my fault I see... Are you using the exynos version aswell?

Samsung should give an answer and fix this... I've paid more than 1000 euros for a good camera.

First I noticed I got kind of scammed because the advertisements here don't say you get the underpowered exynos version. So I have heating issues and a battery that drops inmediately to 92% after unplugged on about 10 or 15 minutes of no use.

Now I got this annoying camera issues where they said the camera just got better... But quality is not going to be as promised with just some software updates...

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, just updated my phone and as soon as I zoom in over 20x the camera jumps all over the place, doesn't do it every time as I keep closing it and opening. It's like something in it can't focus/keep still and jolts over the screen.