Original topic:

S20 ultra double texting

(Topic created: 11-09-2021 07:27 PM)
userz4MlQTWJnR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Here we go again my phone is double texting again. This happened about 6 months ago and ATT finally said it was happening to a lot of people due to a Samsung update. Well after about 1 week it stopped, it has now been doing it for a week now. I have deleted everything, forced stop texting app (which is stock app) soft reset. Is this happening to anyone else? 
5 Replies
PANTHEON1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I get it too occasionally.
As does my friend.
Common denominator AT&t network
userz4MlQTWJnR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Yeah they say it is samsung 🙄 it is so annoying I use my phone for business and it is so unprofessional when it texts multiple times
PANTHEON1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
It's att
You know how it goes
Pass the buck
I have two of the same phone with the same Android releases one's on AT&t network one is on another Network it's only the AT&t phone that double texts sometimes
Shenanaginz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
YES! My phone is possessed! Everything is all messed up. Is your account attached to Samsung and Google? And maybe your email has access too. They are all fighting to work your phone. Pick one account option and don't criss-cross the settings. Either Samsung or Google, er or whatever other company you are using. Good luck!
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20

previously it was due to issue communicating with the network, some sort of delay in the sending/receiving of data causing duplicates to be produced.

I think it's a network issue (ATT issue) but you can confirm by submitting error report to Samsung Members after seeing the issue again. Submit a ticket right away.

Please share the device's model number, software version and the samsung messages app version. thanks.

0 Likes