cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 ultra not receiving MMS

Same problem.  Have not found fix.  Samsung s20 ultra is very buggy.  Typical Samsung QA, released product  before ready.

Highlighted
Constellation

Downloaded google messages and it all seems to work using that as my main messaging service. Still not happy..

Highlighted
Astronaut

I tried that fix...doesnt work...my iphone friends arent having this issue at all...this is too basic of a function for it not to work Samsung needs to get on this immediately

Highlighted
Constellation

Hey @MICKMAC ,

I know you stated that you contacted the carrier and mentioned that it maybe the phone.  I had a similar issue on my current Samsung device.  I called the carrier and asked to have my device reprovisioned and after that was done my sms and mms messaging worked.   I hope this helpful.  Please keep me posted so we can get you up and running.

Highlighted
Asteroid

My carrier did a few things and worked for a few days. Now not working again. To send and receive an mms, I need to restart the phone each time. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I would suggest start using signal app , you can download it from play store. 

I hope it will help.

Highlighted
Constellation

Go to setting connections then advance calling and turn off hd voice calling temp fix for now how mine works also call #832 and should work for now till they fix it 

Highlighted
Constellation

Having the same problem with my new Ultra on Spectrum (verizon) and have spent multiple hours on the phone with the carrier tech without any luck so far. They have been great at helping me so far but I still need to get my messages. I can send without a problem but I am not receiving any back. Some days I will get all my texts from the last day all the same time and then that is it for the day. Any other suggestions would be great. 

Constellation

Having a similar issue with my at&t s20 ultra. I fixed my APN with at&t last week and phone was working perfect until an update today. Now I'm not able to send or receive MMS once again. 

Highlighted
Constellation

@usergMZBmRncDP wrote:

Having a similar issue with my at&t s20 ultra. I fixed my APN with at&t last week and phone was working perfect until an update today. Now I'm not able to send or receive MMS once again. 

Thats the funny part, my wifes phone is using a different APN than mine and hers is working perfectly.