cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

S20 ultra not receiving MMS

I upgraded to S20 ultra and MMS messages don't come through from anyone. System setting to choose Optus MMS has no button next to it in  access point settings. Only choice is Optus Bus Broadband and Optus Yes Internet. Tried manually adding it with no luck. Optus said it's the phone and they can't help!! Wondering if anyone else had the same issue and sorted it?

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 ultra not receiving MMS

I do i have the same problem

Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes I have the same problem how do you fix it

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm not receiving texts at all either. I can send, just can't receive. Been waiting 24 hours now from VZW escalated support.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

@MICKMAC wrote:

I upgraded to S20 ultra and MMS messages don't come through from anyone. System setting to choose Optus MMS has no button next to it in  access point settings. Only choice is Optus Bus Broadband and Optus Yes Internet. Tried manually adding it with no luck. Optus said it's the phone and they can't help!! Wondering if anyone else had the same issue and sorted it?

I have a Unlocked S20+ on the Verizon network, and everyting works just fine, MMS, Mobile Hopt spot, HD calling, and WI Fi calling just installed my Verizon Sim.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having like a 40 percent success rate downloading mms. On AT&T. have tried everything

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same issue. I just got the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra and I am not receiving  texts or notifications. I am able to everything  else just fine.  I am really upset that a phone this expensive is having such a BASIC problem and haven't heard of them working on a solution yet...

Highlighted

Try installing carrier services

Highlighted
Constellation

Same problem.  Have not found fix.  Samsung s20 ultra is very buggy.  Typical Samsung QA, released product  before ready.

Highlighted
Constellation

Downloaded google messages and it all seems to work using that as my main messaging service. Still not happy..