Well, there are few more things that come to mind.
1. Newer, faster processors and GPUs.
2. More RAM and faster RAM and storage (makes big difference).
3. Higher refresh rate screen.
4. No headphone jack.
5. Faster charging speed (I think).
6. Slightly higher battery capacity.
7. Smaller front camera punch hole in the center of the screen.
8. Smaller front speaker grill, and probably better sound.
9. Wi-Fi 6 and 5G.
10. Better cameras.
Just off the top of my head, there are probably many more I'm forgetting right now. But! If you have the S10 already and if you're happy with it, you can definitely keep using it, unless there is a new feature or two that you think will really make a difference in your day to day life. If you're buying one or the other and trying to decide... just look at the price difference and see if those improvements are worth it to you. Both are excellent, flagship level devices.