cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

S20+ vs S20 Ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't seriously care about the camera. I currently have an s10+ and it gets me through the day super easily. I can leave home at 6am with 100% and come back home at 6pm with battery to spare. Which phone should I get? I like the size of my s10+ and I don't have big hands. What do you guys think is best? Also does the s20+ use mmWave 5g and will it also eventually get qhd+ with 120hz via software update?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S20+ vs S20 Ultra

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamMushinsky Max is usually right! Although we don't know specifically when it is coming, there will supposedly be an update to enable 120hz WQHD (1440p) at a later date (could be months.) 

It sounds like the S20+ would be there perfect upgrade for you!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like you'd be happy with the S20+. It does support MMWave. As far as QHD+ 120hz, it's not been officially confirmed.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

According to Max Weinbach it's coming

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamMushinsky Max is usually right! Although we don't know specifically when it is coming, there will supposedly be an update to enable 120hz WQHD (1440p) at a later date (could be months.) 

It sounds like the S20+ would be there perfect upgrade for you!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

where is the update for the HORRIBLE CAMERA AUTOFOCUS⁉️

OWNER S20 ULTRA

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamMushinsky  I dont think it is coming it might be on the work but if things not working well it may not release it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@RedDragon. I do believe it will come. Whether through developer settings or not. It will exist I think via software updates. I highly doubt and Max Weinbach is quite accurate when he speaks about things like this

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamMushinsky yes he is incredible! 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

oispice - Is it really worth buying S20

Oispice
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

get the + until they fix the ultra it is not worth it. I own the ultra and auto focus is terrible, anything close will not focus.