Original topic:

S20 will not connect/pair via bluetooth to Windows 10

(Topic created: 05-25-2021 05:35 AM)
userB3gMYIHGCj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I need help. I am beyond frustrated at this point. My S20 has very erratic bluetooth issues. When connecting and pairing to another Samsung device - no problem. If I need to pair or connect to my car, my Bose headphones, even my Echo devices - again no problem. 

However if I want to pair or connect between my phone and Windows 10 computer? It all goes downhill. 

I have a lot of difficulty receiving from Windows 10 specifically. If I can get a device to pair, I can send to Windows 10 computers but receiving is very hit or miss - mostly miss. 

Also pairing is extremely difficult - the Windows 10 computer will say it is connected but my phone says it's not paired. 

I have tried all of the following:

• reset network connections
  • clear Bluetooth cache
  • checked drivers on the Windows 10 computers
  • put the phone on airplane mode and rebooted
  • turned off bluetooth then turn back on after 30 seconds or even a minute.

Nothing works.

I bought a new PC (my old PC was Windows 7 and it paired fine though connecting was still an issue) that uses Windows 10 and  that is when the issues began at home. My work laptop is Windows 10 and its always had this problem. 

Any other suggestions or has anyone else had this issue?

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Have you tried downloading the your phone app on your Windows 10 computer?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes