Original topic:

S20Fe Touch screen issue and resolution

(Topic created: 03-09-2021 08:47 AM)
SajadQ699
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi

I bought this phone a month ago and I like it and I have had note 5, s8plus, s9plus phones before  IM BIG FAN OF SAM, but for now i have some problems like ghost touch especially when typing fast, because of this issue It is really impossible for you to type a text correctly and it will get on your nerves in the long run,so samsung i dont know its hardware or software issue ،But I hope in the new update you can at least improve the touch problem while typing. one more thing please add the ability to change the screen resolution for s20 fe like other s20,It is OUR RIGHT to set the screen resolution as desired for optimal battery consumption، Personally, I don't care much about the screen resolution, the battery is more important to me , so please add HD resolotion changer to the next update

S20 fe 4g, iraq rom G780FXXS2BUA5/ G780FOJM2BUB3

Regard

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S20

how fast are you typing..? have you submitted an error report on samsung members app?

0 Likes
SajadQ699
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

My typing speed is normal, the problem is that when you write text correctly, the touch function is not good. Sometimes the touch screen does not work and some letters are not typed and you should always go back and correct the sentence because some letters are either not typed or the letters next to it are typed.It's a little hard to explain .i reoprt it with video record on samsung member but Unfortunately, only a robot sends a number of duplicate responses each time

0 Likes
Capt_Willy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

My brand new S20FE reliably misses most first touches after idle.

Inexcusable gaff by Sam.

Purchased through their store and will very likely return it because of this issue.

0 Likes