cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: S20U 512 (Verizon) Samsung cancelled the order

S20+? I did not realize they were also backordered and not only Ultras. Well fingers crossed! It's strange that they tried to blame carrier again. Judging by the posts here people got their orders cancelled with other carriers not only Verizon. Did you get chareged for the phone by Verizon on March bill? I was so definately couldn't have been Verizon since they have the contract in place and collecting money.

I called them again today - said my issue has been escalated and that takes 3-5 business days. Tomorrow is day 3 so we shall see. Still haven't decided if I'll pursue escalation/BBB or just give up on this bs and get S/Note 10 or wait for Note 20 which hopefully flash out all the issues S20 seem to be having.

Highlighted
Asteroid

The payments for the phone never hit my bill, it timed out that it wasn't in place at the right time.  I did chat with Verizon today to make sure there aren't any "remnants" from the first order that would cause issues when I try to activate the new phone on my line and they said everything prior was cancelled and everything is clear.  I'll let Verizon and Samsung fight out what happened.  Just sad for those still stuck in the middle.  Hopefully I'll get the items quickly and I can put this ordeal to bed.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

And just like that, I just received a shipping notification!  Supposed to deliver on Friday 3/13

Highlighted
Asteroid

Congrats! Enjoy it!

We have a slightly different issue Ultra 512 being backordered and verizon charging us first month payment aaand samsung cancelled order. LOL

Highlighted
Constellation

Still having issues with Verizon over my S20 Ultra 512. Preordered morning of the 21st with delivery of the 6th. Payment was made with PayPal. On the 1st, my status finally changed saying that they needed an alternate payment method by the 29th. I had checked around 10 pm on the 29th and the message wasn't there. Checked with PayPal and had a pending charge. The issue was with Verizon, not my payment method. I did update my payment method to a credit card on the 1st and verified that the payment did go through with the Verizon rep .  Over the following days leading up to the 6th, I was continuously reassured that it would be shipping and the payment was fine. It wasn't fine. The credit card payment was not pending, it was a completed transaction. My payment had become orphaned from the phone order so that the phone order was showing not paid yet with my completed credit card transaction. To this day,  I have no phone, Verizon cancelled my order to place a new one, I can't place another order because parts of this order are still attached to my account, and Verizon still has my money from my credit card transaction. At this point, the orders are delivering in late April to early May. I am still awaiting a call back from Verizon as to how they intend to proceed. I  have never had any issue with a preorder remotely like this. This is amateur with all involved parties. How can Verizon have a completed credit card transaction, not deliver the contracted goods, and then keep payment? What a joke...

Highlighted
Asteroid

@userEUJ02JFXBC  I'm a bit confused you paid out 100% of the phone with Verizon. Not their 24 month payment plan?

Highlighted
Constellation

@merig00 

Sorry, I wasn't really clear about that. Paid out remainder of prior phone for early upgrade, down payment, upgrade fees, and taxes. S20 was set up for 24 month payment.

Highlighted
Asteroid

@userEUJ02JFXBC  ufff that's rought. I'm glad I didn't cancel Verizon order and calliing Samsung every day to check on this issue. If they come back with late April early May bs I'll probably cancel everything and get Note20 in August.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I got my s20+ directly from Samsung and got it within 24 hrs with no issues

Asteroid

@user9FzAYNjGML And we are talking about not S20+ and not directly from Samsung soooo...