Original topic:

S20fe on Verizon...mobile data isn't working?

(Topic created: 02-03-2024 01:47 PM)
K_87
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
I have a S20fe on Verizon with unlimited and normally have no problem with using my phone with just mobile data....last night however that seemingly changed? I haven't been able to get apps to open without my wifi being connected and I'm wondering if maybe this is a Verizon issue or my phone's issue....I'm not getting app updates, either
Please help🙏
0 Likes
5 Replies
SlushHog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
S22 Ultra. Same issue😤
K_87
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Do u have Verizon? I'm trying to figure out if it's the phone or the network
0 Likes
SlushHog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I do. Went into the store Friday evening and they replaced my sim card. No luck. Online support had me try eSims and no luck. I've thought about a replacement but I'm seriously wondering if that will do anything where I've read multiple issues in the same time frame on here and on FB
0 Likes
BellaOfTheBayou
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Me too
0 Likes
K_87
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
I normally don't have any issues with the mobile data, I checked the network and it's apparently a known issue and has been for well past 12 hours which they claim it will be fixed in, I live in the middle of baltimore city, I just don't understand how suddenly there's no internet...I couldn't make a phone call without turning on wifi calling, honestly I'm confused and going nuts trying to force the updates because several apps aren't working properly and I know it's because they need to update, but can't or won't I guess
Why won't they fix it if it's a known issue? It's getting ridiculous
0 Likes