Original topic:

SAMSUNG CLOUD/ONE DRIVE/GALLERY

(Topic created on: 3/11/21 5:04 AM)
userpkAID8fxqG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi! Just want to know what these icons on the upper right corner of my photos mean? One has a clpud with a check in it, the other one has a cloud with a phone icon.

Also, if I delete these photos after syncing them to Samsung Cloud and One Drive, will they also be deleted from my cloud? I really need some space on my phone but everytime I select my photos to delete them, it says it will stay in the cloud and one drive for 15 days and it will be deleted. I dont understand the point of having to sync them to save space yet you can't delete them????

Screenshot_20210311-205613_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210311-210306_Gallery.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
usercOpGrJqpKL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
I'm with you on that I'm having problems with them sinking a and then b I can't delete them from one area and have them leave the others I don't have that many pictures but when you have several places pics go it eats up a lot of memory
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@userpkAID8fxqG 

The OneDrive Android app has a "Clean up space" feature which can be used to remove the synced files from your device. However it appears that this isn't working in Android 11 yet, see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fixes-or-workarounds-for-recent-issues-in-onedrive-3611021...

0 Likes