cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Care+

Anybody that knows how to register for Samsung Care plus? I've been contacting several Samsung representatives with them giving me a website only. The website gives instructions on how to do it through Samsung Members by typing in "Samsung Care+". Then selecting the card that comes up and choosing "check eligibility". However mine pulls up over 150 cards with none mentioning Samsung Care+
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Care+

I want to cancel my caret
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung Care+

is it not a good insurance?
Highlighted
Astronaut

I would also like a solution to this I can't figure out how to add Care plus

Highlighted
Astronaut

yep been trying to figure this out too. its quite baffling how difficult it is to sign up. why is there no dedicated registration page? Our only options are to call an unreliable customer service line, or register through the app which doesn't even work! Why do you need to search for the link to register on the app? Why not just have a dedicated link that takes you straight to it instead of having to search. Its like there was no common sense for the person who created this process.

I'm about to factory rest the phone and try doing it on initialization. I skipped the part where I had to create a samsung account because I didn't have my sim card in yet.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung Care+

I'm having the same problem this is really frustrating should be easy not this hard!
Highlighted
Astronaut

same..I just called them and they said you can't add care+ after purchase. I literally got the phone yesterday too
Highlighted
Astronaut

Did you try search in the samsung member app? The first search should be learn about care plus ( or similar) it has link to enrollment.