Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Camera focus on 10x zoom

(Topic created on: 3/20/21 2:30 PM)
userT7nwBMCOyw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Camera version 11.0.01.10

Taking a picture:

Click camera icon... chose Photo... click right icon single tree..

Pointing camera at the S20 FE phone box (@12inches away from phone) where the serial number, UPC code bar shows.

Clicking tree icon again to show different zoom levels.. choosing 10 x. Picture quality is in focus and zooms in but then changes to out of focus.

The only way (even tapping screen to try to get camera focused ) is to two finger spread out, to show manual zoom measure option to slide left or right to fine tune from 9.5x zoom 9.6x zoom --> 9.9x zoom Still in focus.. but once it hits 10x it blurs again. Sometimes it is in focus.. most of the time it goes out of focus.

Every time I try to focus by hitting 10x option after hitting the small tree icon, it always goes out of focus once it finishes zooming in from a perfect focus shot before hand. Good focus.. click 10x----> good focus.. once 10 x is achieved, out of focus and blurry.

Why is this?

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I would recommend that you make sure that your phone is up to date on its software.

I would also check if you're experiencing this issue when your phone is in safe mode. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20

report it on samsung memebers app if it is still out of focus

0 Likes