Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE keeps Disconnecting and Reconnecting to wifi after latest update?

(Topic created on: 3/30/21 1:42 AM)
user47TrsvGnus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello everyone.

I'm currently having issues with Wi-Fi on my Samsung S20 FE phone after the latest software update version: (G781USQS3DUC1)

My phone would constantly disconnect and reconnect to wi fi after a couple of minutes. 

All of my other devices are not having this issues so i'm pretty sure it is not my router.  

it has been a major issue ever since I've just updated the phone.  

I tried restarting my phone, and resetting my network connection but the issue still persist. 

4 Replies
GGzboyz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I had this same issue, but I had not downloaded this latest update.
0 Likes
GreggMI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I have had the same issue for the past 6 months. S20 FE can't hold a wifi connection when using the phone. I don't notice this issue with data. I have no T Mobils service at my house, so it just drops the calls or doesn't ring at all. This is my work phone, so this is not acceptable. I am forced to toss this new work phone and pick one out of the company used phone bin. Samsung has not been able to resolve it. The phone has had 4 official updates, been reset to factory settings, cleared cache multie times, even been set to 2g only. It is a great mini tablet, but it isn't a reliable phone. I NEED A PHONE, the rest is just extras.
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? (http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi) Provide the following information.

• Model number
  • IMEI number
0 Likes
GreggMI
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
The model number is SM-G781U

I have no idea how to private message the information to you, since you link just prompts me to sign in to the forum and is not a link to your PM page.
0 Likes