cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Camera issues

Yes I want my camera to work as advertised. I paid 1400 for this. That's an entire months bills

Highlighted
Astronaut

I already tried that

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have already tried the night mode

Highlighted
Astronaut

Sweet hopefully the update comes out soon

Astronaut

Hopefully the update will fix your blank screen problem also.

Highlighted
Constellation

I went to service centre for it, they just said not able to replicate it.  I had nothing to compare with to see whether hardware or software problem and or just my s20ultra has a problem. Good to find out , it's a issue with s20 . Hope they fix it or not refund it. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I got the s10 recently and what I think is samsung hype Up the phone and camera, I've awful issues with low light camera and yet when I bought it it was suppose to take great low light photos, I tried all the ridiculous trouble shooting and clearing settings and all that and the pictures are still horrendous, the zoom is also awful it cant zoom in without going all grainy, I'll never believe all the great camera reviews again until I test someone who actually owns the s20, you wouldn't believe how bad some of my videos look, some outdoor pictures do look amazing but for majority the camera is a let down and Shame on samsung to have to bring out so many fixes and updates, the phones should be tested enough before they bring them out rather then rushing a new phone

Highlighted
Asteroid

That's bull. .they need to fix the issue on this phone..The camera's abilities aren't close to what they advertised. It can't focus, it smooths the heck out of everything which defeats the purpose of having the detail of a 108mp, the night sight doesn't work, and the 100x space zoom is a joke! It's useless past 5% zoom. My Pixel 3 takes better pictures with one camera the pixel 4 is half the price

Highlighted
Constellation

S20 Ultra selfie camera has particular difficulty focusing on the 4k60fps setting. Please address this in the next update. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

I understand that this is frustrating and I apologize, Samsung should be fixing this in a future update. If you have any questions call 1800SAMSUNG.