cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra - Exynos vs Snapdragon

Why is the nonUS variant subpar to the Snaodragon. WHY does it have poorer CPU performance and proven less efficiently when under heavy load. Why is it that this is proven, we pay the same money. Yet we get a SUBPAR device? What is Samsung's response to this? How would samsung justify allowing the technical disparity with the financial equivalences?

https://youtu.be/6CUSe8kgIE8

The Snapdragon and Exynos Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra are very different smartphones... Subscribe for more content (IT'S FREE) : https://goo.gl/pLg6fE It would ...
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra - Exynos vs Snapdragon

I hope they know people just buy other flagship with a snapdragon instead of going with the S20 on Exynos Smiley Happy 

People will be ready to pay a premium for Snapdragon outside the US too, if you give them the option.

Highlighted
Halo

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra - Exynos vs Snapdragon

From my experience with a fractured camera glass and my own experiences with the camera, I am inclined to move away from the Samsung camp. Two things might tempt me back.

1. They move totally to the Snapdragon chip or I am somehow able to buy a Snapdragon based phone in my region. It is clear in my mind that Samsung isn't Apple. They either haven't invested in the right areas to boost their Exynos chip to be even comparable with the Qualcomm Snapdragon and/or they haven't got the brains trust to know what to do even if Samsung was throwing money at it.

2. They REALLY NEED to fix their camera. Or maybe I should be blaming the camera issues on the Exynos chip? Smiley LOL

Mrwhosetheboss did a fantastic comparison between the Snapdragon vs Exynos in the S20 Ultra. It showed that not only was performance in terms of speed better in the Snapdragon, the Snapdragon actually scored much better in the battery and camera categories as well!

In short, I will never invest in another Samsung phone again if there is an Exynos chip in it. Sorry Samsung. You've had your chance. Time to move on. For me, I've got my sights set on Huawei.