Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Mic poor quality

(Topic created on: 4/8/21 9:45 AM)
mreogamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (Exynos 990)

When I am recording videos in camera the mic is like recording the sounds that is specially happening in background sounds like it is under 30 kbps and sounds like noises, specially if there are vehicles moving near me or in many foots away from where I am recording the video.

The quality is getting very bad it hears like my phone has been underwater or damaged in motherboard but I bought the phone in 6 April 2021 and I hav not take my phone out in rain or in water since that (it comes default).

But if I talk while recording or other things it captures very near my phone it focus on that and like high the volume on the things very near the phone and you hear less sounds that is happening on that time in background.

What I mean is that things that happend in background sounds records things in very bad kbps.

0 Likes
7 Replies
SkullOne
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
May or may not be relevant, but with one of the notes I had, audio recording became bad after I put on a phone over that also covered some of the ambient noise canceling mics (other little mic holes). Once I removed the cover, the recording audio improved dramatically.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SkullOne
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
The Samsung Note is not a US product?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

@SkullOne, the original post has an Exynos device which is a non-US device.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SkullOne
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20
Ahh, got it. Thanks
0 Likes
mreogamer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Samsung Community is not in Sweden or in Europe what I know.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Can I please have your full model number and IMEI in a private message so I can get you the best contact information for the country in which your device was manufactured for use: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes