cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra PreInstalled Screen Protector

When I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra it had a PreInstalled Screen Protector, witch by the way was definitely better than expected. Anyway, USC ordered me a Gadget Guard Screen Protector. Took 3 weeks to get. The store removed my factory one and "installed" the Gadget Guard Protector. This screen protector is absolutely worthless, it never totally stuck to my phone and is now pulling away and is causing issues with the touch screen and fingerprint scanner.  
Does anyone have recommendations for a Tempered Glass, or Glass Screen Protector for the S20 Ultra? As well, a case that is durable, heavy duty and possibly with a built-in screen? 
Or is there a secret way that one could get the factory screen protector that the phone come with. I am very impressed with the factory one, it showed zero scratches after 3 weeks and this GG one within a few days showed scratch's everywhere.
Thank you everyone, be blessed!! 
4 REPLIES 4
Galaxy

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra PreInstalled Screen Protector

White Stone glass dome is the only real tempered glass protector. it's not cheap and it's a pain to install but you do get two of them.

I have a Zagg Clear+ screen protector. I think it's like the preinstalled one but a little bit stronger. the Zagg is not tempered.
Astronaut

otterbox makes many good cases including versions with screen covers. i dont think you can buy the factory screen protectors. also glass screen protectors aren't supposed to be used on any galaxy phones after the s10 because it messed with the in screen fingerprint scanner.
Comet

I prefer film-based screen protectors as opposed to tempered glasses. They seem to go on easily and stay on and are less bulky/thick to interfere with cases. Not more expensive than tempered glass but hard to find since glasses are more available.
Explorer

If you like spending $50 for protector Go with zogg or AM.. <edit> they couldn't put the Scanner in the back Very displeased with the ultra... And dome!!