Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra back glass coming loose

(Topic created: 02-16-2023 05:41 AM)
BK12
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi,

I just noticed that the back glass of my phone seems to be coming loose. Now it doesn't look like it is the battery expanding, but I can't say for sure as I cannot see the battery. I don't want to pull off the whole back glass just to check that. It started on the right side (where the buttons are) and mostly on the top (where the camera is located). What can I do, and does Samsung cover the repair fee if necessary? My phone has never been dropped or been to a repair shop.

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

I know seeing your phone in this condition can be a bit of a shock. Thanks for sharing your concern with us, BK12. To provide a little bit more details on your inquiry. There is only a One-year Limited Warranty for Galaxy S20. We would still recommend taking your phone to a repair center to go over your options. You can locate a service center using the link below.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

4 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20
The phone is almost 3 years old. If you can upgrade. If not find an ifix to look at it. Samsung probably won't cover it due to the age of the phone
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
Hello do not take off your back if you do it voids your warranty
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20

I know seeing your phone in this condition can be a bit of a shock. Thanks for sharing your concern with us, BK12. To provide a little bit more details on your inquiry. There is only a One-year Limited Warranty for Galaxy S20. We would still recommend taking your phone to a repair center to go over your options. You can locate a service center using the link below.
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

xkhx
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
Hi there,
If you're phone was bought through a phonI kke company where you're paying on it, I'd call customer
0 Likes