JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Gallery Only seeing 2 photos and need to change it back to see 4 in a row

(Topic created: 06-29-2021 12:33 PM)
Beauti4n6nful
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I somehow changed the way the app shows the photos on the "Pictures" tab. It used to be 3 or 4 in a row and now it is only 2 and they are not all the same size. How can I change it back? I want to see 3 or 4 in each row. TY

4 Replies
부활
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
Can you send screenshots? Wondering if you went between albums and pictures tab or if Google photos tried to take default over Samsung gallery as default. If not you can always check what is the default gallery manager or uninstall Google photos if preloaded to avoid this from happening. If it was just a screen ratio option of preference and ok with being a developer another suggestion to mod the dpi functions for device. ( Due to not know what warranty your under that would dpi option would be the very very last recommended option due to unlocking developer mode on device ) which isn't a recommendation just an option to solely each users own device preference
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

@Beauti4n6nful you can pinch to zoom in or out in the gallery. The pictures will change size for more or less pictures as the display allows. 

부활
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S20
Very accurate. Learn something new every day @LongHiker Thank you.
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S20

bruh you just changed my experience with Gallery app