Original topic:

Samsung Health Meaurements

(Topic created on: 1/14/21 2:56 PM)
Rhytisma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I have a new S20 note phone and a Galaxy Active watch. I want to take my blood O2, heart beat, and stress levels with my phone only. However, there is no option to do this that I can find within the Samsung Health app. I disconnected my watches bluetooth connection with my phone, but this has not made a difference. Does my new phone not have this function like my S9? If my phone e still has this function, how doni make it work in the app?  It looks like there is still a sensor on my phone for this, but maybe it is for the camera or something 🤷🏼‍:female_sign: 

0 Likes
5 Replies
DGM
Sun
Options
Galaxy S20

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but the S20 phones do not have that capability... blood oxygen saturation, stress.    You watch will of course tell you your pulse, sleep quality, etc... but that's it.   

In my mind that's one of the reasons one might hold off from upgrading from the older phones.  I upgraded from an s8+ and there are other things that were better with that phone.   - - It's hard to undersrtand how Samsung arives at their design, manufacturing & marketing  decisions... 

Hopefully your Gaxlaxy Active watch can give you at least some of the health readings that you need.

Here's a quick bit from Samsung With Their Bad News About the Hear Rate Monitor

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-s20-series-how-to-measure-the-heart-rate/

Be sure to click  " ✓ Accept as Solution"  when you find an answer that works for you. - Thanks!

0 Likes
Rhytisma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Thank you for the quick response and info. Im okay losing those functions. I just wanted to ensure it wasnt user error :)
badboy714
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
how is the s20
0 Likes
Rhytisma
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Its very nice. Sounds good. Photos look great. I like how big it is.
0 Likes
badboy714
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
is the video quality good
0 Likes