cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Samsung Members Notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. Can someone please help me out?

I'm not getting any notifications from Samsung members when I get a reply from someone on a post.

I reinstalled/uninstalled the app & turned on all notification settings in the app & also from my phone settings.

Also turned it on online & still nothing!!

Restarted my device etc.

Basically I did everything....

Any help???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung Members Notification

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello @Richard_Stein 

unfortunately, the samsung members isn't optimized for the community forum part of the app. This has been an ongoing issue, and I hope they update the app so that the community forum part of it is the main focus of the app since that is what most people use it for. Now, what I've had to do was set up email notifications and I access the community forums on my web browser rather than through the app. sometimes when you try to post a reply on the app, when you hit "reply" your post is just deleted and never posted...so frustrating when you type up a long reply just for the app to glitch out and delete it rather than post it. 

so if you haven't set up the email notifications, set that up and then you should get email notifications whenever someone replies to your posts or in a thread you replied to.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to look into this issue for you. Let's look into a couple of things for you. 

Have you made sure your phone is up to date on its software?

Have you made sure that notifications for this app are turned on?

Is this the only app you are having issues with notifications with?

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes. My S20 ultra has the lastest software update

And all my apps is up-to-date!

All Notifications for Samsung Members is turned on!

And I don't have any problems with any other app, only tge Samsung Members app is not working...!!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. Do you have the members app listed under sleeping apps or under optimized battery usage?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No @SamsungAdam the Samsung members app is not on my sleeping or battery optimize list

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What type of issue are you experiencing

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello @Richard_Stein 

unfortunately, the samsung members isn't optimized for the community forum part of the app. This has been an ongoing issue, and I hope they update the app so that the community forum part of it is the main focus of the app since that is what most people use it for. Now, what I've had to do was set up email notifications and I access the community forums on my web browser rather than through the app. sometimes when you try to post a reply on the app, when you hit "reply" your post is just deleted and never posted...so frustrating when you type up a long reply just for the app to glitch out and delete it rather than post it. 

so if you haven't set up the email notifications, set that up and then you should get email notifications whenever someone replies to your posts or in a thread you replied to.

*if I have helped you, please like this post ❤️ If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a solution ✅ Hope you have a great day!

View solution in original post