cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Pay on Galaxy S20 Ultra doesn't work with the new NYC Subway Tap & Go Screens!

Hey guys,

I used to access the NYC Subway by using Samsung pay through my Galaxy S10 Plus on those new tap & go screens. Since I bought the Samsung Galaxy S10 Ultra, I'm unable to do so and the transaction fails.

Now I proceed by using the physical credit card (it's the same I have as default under "transit payment card") and it works every time I tap it.

Is anyone else experiment this issue?

Samsung pay works for any other transaction as an example at the grocery store but it just fails on those tap & go screens and the screen itself throws an error.

Thanks,
S

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Pay on Galaxy S20 Ultra doesn't work with the new NYC Subway Tap & Go Screens!

Hello!

I can understand wanting to continue using Samsung Pay. I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team as they would be best equipped to assist. You can reach them by calling 1-844-726-7297.

Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Pay on Galaxy S20 Ultra doesn't work with the new NYC Subway Tap & Go Screens!

It's some kind of an issue with Chase Sapphire Reserve and Samsung pay. When I tap with the card or when I tap with my phone using Samsung Pay and any other card everything works juts fine.

Thanks for the assistance!