cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Premium Care - Welcome letter not sent to my email!

I have been in claim nightmare and I wanted to share my experience.  I have talked to Samsung premium care, Asurion, Samsung Support, Samsung Sales, and now I am being sent back to Asurion who is closed.  Welcome Letter that was not sent to me.  Have sent them proof of purchase from Verizon, sent them the invoices showing I paid Samsung, date and my name.  Samsung is telling me that Asurion is the one who sends the welcome letter.  Asurion told me earlier today to call Samsung because they issue the welcome letter.  My phone is shattered and I bought premium care for this very reason.. by the way it was not in case, because I was waiting on Samsung phone cases that took over two weeks to arrive. (they arrived today).  Please do not tell me to search my inbox for Samsung Premium care for a solution.  Who owns this welcome letter?  Is this Samsungs way to avoid replacement?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Premium Care - Welcome letter not sent to my email!

Samsung send the letter to your email.

Highlighted
Constellation

Constellation

Hang in there, honestly if your a health care worker or know one, Samsung is footing the cost of repairs @ ubreakitfixit locations. And I went thru the hoops with the calls this morning about my premium care, took 2 hours

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi. Same happened to me and it took 4 days to get response and solution. Worst service ever!!

You need to call Samsung billing department, they will send you the document that proof you are paying the premium care. Then you need to submit that document tu assurion portal in order to get the approval on your claim.

Good luck