Original topic:

Samsung S20 FE locking while live streaming

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 01:24 PM)
merivanova23
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello!

I have an issue with my new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE.

I am using the app called Twitch for music live streaming and my phone disconnects the live after about 10-15 minutes and it locks straight away. At first I thought it is because of the screen lock type but then I have tried removing the password lock (and fingerprints) but nothing helps so far. I have even reset all network settings but it did not help as well. All applications in the background are allowed to work so I don't see a reason why it is cutting off the live streaming at certain point. Is it a security setting that I have to change? Please help because it is really annoying for the public while I'm streaming!

0 Likes
4 Replies
ginya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Samsung S20 FE has made me so angry with the Acessability app which I cannot remove for some reason
It keeps popping up in the middle of my
Use. I don't know why. It is on the lower right side, a little stick man. Can anyone help me?
0 Likes
merivanova23
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Go to Advanced settings, it will show you Accessibility shortcuts. I think you need to chose none under the "Accessibility button" option. That's how my settings are. Hope it helps!

ginya
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Help!
0 Likes
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S20

Is this happening when you stream on WiFi I'm assuming? Have you tried stopping all other apps and just use Twitch?

try updating Twitch, and your phone to the latest software versions! 

Sound like a software bug try reporting this by submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app! 

0 Likes