JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S20 Ultra, Blurry Screenshots

(Topic created: 01-16-2021 01:50 PM)
NinjaCat93
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm having an issue, particularly within facebooks Messenger app. When i send a screenshot it compresses it, so it comes out blurry for the reciever. On my end it looks normal, if i send it via SMS or say snapchat it also look clear as day. 

What can i do to fix this? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

If you aren't experiencing these symptoms with other app, I would recommend reaching out to the developers of Facebook Messenger for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Stop using Messenger.
0 Likes
Vando
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
helpful response much...
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
If it only happens with one app stop using that app. Little thing called common sense that most people lack.
0 Likes
Vando
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
no need to leave a snarky response if someone is genuinely trying to seek assistance. "Nothing good to say, say nothing".
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
It wasn't "snarky". If only one app is causing problems then stop using that app. Problem solved. Even Samsung said if it's only happening with that one app then it's not their problem, contact Facebook, like anyone would get any help there.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

If you aren't experiencing these symptoms with other app, I would recommend reaching out to the developers of Facebook Messenger for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Klemm67
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

My family has 3 of these phones. Last week we all did a update that came through. After we all had this same issue. When we text a screenshot it's blurry on the receivers end! 

0 Likes
plano-mano
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S20

do you send it through samsung messaging app?
sending media through message app lowers the quality a lot. so i recommend u to use whatsapp or other messaging app to send video and pictures.

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes