cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung S20 Ultra Camera is so DISAPPOINTING

I had my S20 Ultra for weeks now.. and no matter what I do.. It just could not produce a stunning photo.. It can take a good photo.. but for its price and what Samsung claim it to be.. It is so disappointing.. I've been with Samsung since Galaxy S4.. my last device prior the Ultra is a Note 8.. and I could say.. I am more satisfied with the output of the Note 8 than the Ultra's camera.. If only I could return the phone.. I would definitely do it without hesitations.. I already installed the latest update.. but still.. it cannot match the photo capability of other phones. I feel like I was scammed by Samsung.. If they cannot fix it via software update.. theh better do a recall.. If they won't ever fix this.. my next phone would probobly not with them anymore. It's sad.. but it's true.. not worth the money.....

SAMSUNG PLEASE DO SOMETHING! THIS IS RHE FIRST TIME I BOUGHT A NEW GALAXY THAT I FELT BAD ABOUT MY PURCHASE....πŸ˜”

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung S20 Ultra Camera is so DISAPPOINTING

Completely agree. I even asked for a refund and they flat out refused!! Even though under Australian (where I am from) consumer law they have to because they made false promises on the camera's ability. 

I will seriously never buy a Samsung again. Switching back to Apple (or maybe going to the Pixel as I prefer Android) - the iPhone 11's camera is amazing. I keep taking my dads phone to take photos and 9 out of 10 come out amazing - the Samsung about 1/10 come out good which is so disappointing because I only bought this phone because the camera was meant to be incredible.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I also just bought it because of the camera.. and now I'm regretting it... I wanted to switch ASAP to a better camera phone.. I can even go back to my Galaxy Note 8 which is better...πŸ˜”

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same here . I traded in my s10 plus for the ultra and I regret it so much . I asked for a refund or to just let me switch the ultra for the  basic s20 but they said I will lose my trade as if it never happened and they will only give me $326 for the ultra to take it back .  I left apple for the Galaxy s6 and never looked back until now . This ultra camera is terrible . Nothing looks natural or focused even after the 3/21 update . Definite buyers remorse!  I hope they fix it . 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I really hope Samsung would listen to us... If not.. I would definitely consider other brands as my next phone...=(

Highlighted
Asteroid

Agreed.  I gave up my iPhone 5 for the galaxy s6 and never looked back . I had the galaxy s8 , the s10 plus and now this ultra s20 . After every available update the camera still has focusing issues on both stills and video  ! I can't wait to pay it off and switch brands ! 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

It could be possible software issues, also you should check the camera settings and make sure the image size is the highest it can be

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I just had the latest software update which they said would fix the autofocua issue.. But still it did not made it better... I tried experementing with the settings as well.. tried it at full resolution.. tried the RAW image on pro mode as well.. it makes a bit of difference than the auto mode but still not as good as what they advertised it to be.. Hopefully.. Another update can fix it... if it still can be fixed... **Fingers crossed***

I really hope so.. since I am a Samsung lover ever since.. and I never had this kind of frustration with their camera since then....

Highlighted
Asteroid

I tried everything also . I'm running the latest update and still having issues .  I fell in love with Samsung products with the galaxy s6 , s8 , s10plus and after this s20 ultra experience it will be my last Samsung.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

Why is no one from Samsung paying attention to these comments and complaints?