Original topic:

Samsung S20 Ultra Mic Issue

(Topic created: 03-20-2020 10:40 AM)
Mohammed_Sajjad
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi,

I got my new S20 Ultra yesterday. I can hear the Voice properly but when on the other side they can't hear my voice. It is very low. The interesting part is when i put my phone away from my ears they can hear  properly. Do i need to do some settings?

Thanks in Advance!

31 Replies
userGZZrIo06Ok
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Same issue here. Mic always not wprking well speacially when im talking on third party app like facebook messenger and games like Pubg mobile.. my friends cant understand what am i talking. I dont know to fix this. Should we go to samsung service?

user5KvcGTG5Gb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Turn your volt calling off and the problem will be solved...yhe issue is with 5G service upgrading by the network.

0 Likes
userycVQemeF6J
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

What is volt calling ?

0 Likes
Cindie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Fix it

0 Likes
Cindie
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Got it

0 Likes
userABRNgB4zHj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi there, how did you fix the problem with mic when using third party apps like Facebook messenger? Also is your camera very zoomed in on messenger? Thanks!

0 Likes
Explosive
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Is your screen on zoom ...?
pinch the screen size down when it seems the borders are incorrect.
0 Likes
userqQLpqRgRzQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi

Is your Phone problem fixed, me also facing same issue since day 1. 

Contacted support team, but no update from them.

@Mohammed_Sajjad wrote:

Hi,

I got my new S20 Ultra yesterday. I can hear the Voice properly but when on the other side they can't hear my voice. It is very low. The interesting part is when i put my phone away from my ears they can hear  properly. Do i need to do some settings?

Thanks in Advance!

0 Likes
Solution
Mohammed_Sajjad
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi There,

Yes my problem fixed now. The issue was that I put glass screen protector the other day which was fixed with some type of glue. Some small amount of glue went inside the mic. I went to customer service they cleaned it for me and the problem is solved now.