cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Samsung S20 ultra 5G connection issues

i have same connection isdue , any troubleshooting pointers? 

Note that i don't see 5G incon 9n att connection,  iPhone shows it.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have same symptoms on my phone.worst calling experience ever and i had almost every S series not a single one had these problems.also lots of time my number is unavailable so ppl cant even reach me.all i can say is shame on u Samsung...how in this world is it possible that a compay as sutch delivers a device not even handle a basic job properly , like CALLING for instance.i would also like to say something about camera aswell but its a waste of time...im so mad a it right now that it makes me wonder about buying any device from Samsung again.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am with AT&T I am not able to use my data no matter what ! I restarted 3 times no use I was at Whole Foods trying to search for something online no internet bummer and I restarted no internet again it only works with WiFi , sadly I paid the full price of the phone 🙄😟

Highlighted
Constellation

I am also having the same problem. My 5g internet does not work. My carrier is T-mobile. I turned off the 5g in network mode and chose LTE/3g/2g and it works fine. Please samsung, fix this issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Same here with T-mobile. Need to set it to 4g even with full bars on 5g network. Very frustrating. Seems as if it cannot intelligently switch between 5g and 4g when it needs to. Staying 4g until I see an update that fixes this.

Highlighted
Asteroid

This is definitely a samsung issue. Ive tried different sim cards with seperate coverage here in australia. I've been getting terrible connection. Walking 200m down the street can dramatically change my connection. Feels like its constantly hunting for service. It jumps from 4g to 3g sometimes. and when i enter a building, this is the worst, it completely loses connection and says emergency calls only or even no service. Samsung has given me an appointment today to present the phone and they'll check it its faulty. Im gonna be properly angry if they return the phone saying there's nothing wrong with it

And then there's the camera. bloody trash for the money you pay honestly. auto focus is trash. no dual aperture? cmon samsung, having such a big sensor and not having a lower aperture and just shooting yourself in the leg. 

Try updating your profile and prl under system updates in settings.

Highlighted
Asteroid

i dont know if this settings is region/carrier specific. But i do not have this option in australia on my unlocked s20u

Highlighted
Constellation

Try this i went to my carrier and they changed my sim card and said its becoming an issue, even with the new sim. It kept having the issue. But i went to the setting clickrd on mobile network changed it to only lte which is 4g i guess and disabled 5g and it seems to be working better for noe atleast. Try it and lmk how it goes

Highlighted
Astronaut

Help with phone