Original topic:

Samsung cloud

(Topic created on: 1/10/21 7:05 PM)
userdnzeb4XwDP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I hate hate hate samsung cloud. It has my pictures as hostages and the only way to have them back is downloading them and this takes hours.

It won't let me select all in a simple way, it will make me select one by one and if you touch something else by mistake, it will unselect all that you selected already. Also, not even sure if it is showing  all of my pictures... it shows two different email addresses on file and as there are 5000 pictures in there, it is most likely that I will end up losing a bunch of them since I can't compare one by one to what I am supposed to have in my gallery.  

3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S20
I chose to not back my gallery up. When I transitioned to One drive, I found pics and videos that I didn't know were backed up. I found a video review for an S7 Edge?!
0 Likes
MoniqueO28
Comet
Options
Galaxy S20
Yeah same here. I don't back up to Samsung Cloud and I'm glad I didn't. But sorry that you're having such a difficult time. Why can't Samsung just make things simple, their apps don't need a ton of unnecessary features/buttons to make an app functional.
0 Likes
MattElla29
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Can someone please explain OneDrive to me. I have the s20 and I am being backed up in 2 places, google and Samsung cloud. Now I'm being told to change to OneDrive and it's free for 1 year, Do I have to pay after the 1st year?

Virginia Rinaldi
0 Likes