I got a notification that my Samsung email lost its permissions! And I need to find out what it means that it said my contacts Permissions had been accessed in the last 24 hours. So somehow since I have probably used Samsung email for almost 2 years, I couldn't access my email without giving those two permissions.Do you think it was malware and I gave permission to some jerk? If not, why in the world would I lose my Samsung email permissions? Thanks for your feedback.
Solved! Go to Solution.
@twinlesstwin You can easily check and change the permissions on the phone.
- Long press on the email app icon until a dialog box pops up.
- Click on the i (in the circle) in the upper right.
- Click on Permissions. You will see which permissions are allowed and which are not.
- If you want to allow a permission which is not allowed, click on it.
- Click on Allow
- Click the back arrow at the top of the screen.
@twinlesstwin There is a service that runs that tracks permission usage. If an app hasn't used a permission in a while it will be turned off. You will get notices when this happens. Off the top of my head, I don't know where you can configure this service.