Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s20 not receiving calls consistently

(Topic created: 05-02-2021 11:23 PM)
useru8uzv84TWe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

My Samsung galaxy s20 stopped receiving calls consistently about 3 months ago and I see from numerous posts it's a fairly common problem.   Complete junk.  can't perform the basic functions of a phone.   Previous 3 phones were iPhones,  and that's what I'll be going back to.

5 Replies
Sami30
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20
I have a s20 and it works perfectly fine. I just think you're not used to having an android phone that's why you think it's "complete junk". Why don't you bring the phone to your local carrier so they can help you fix the problem. I haven't heard of this issue with the s20 yet.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S20
Samsung is becoming a junk people me and ally last encounter
0 Likes
MooMooKitty
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20
Like the original poster I too have the same problem. I have spoken with T-Mobile and upon googling the issue it is a known problem that some Galaxy s20 users are not able to hold a steady connection and has to constantly be rebooted to reconnect. If I receive one phone call and then hang up I cannot receive subsequent phone calls until I reboot my phone or I have to go to settings and network connections to force it to try to reconnect to the mobile network. I was told by T-Mobile to turn off 5G until Samsung puts out an update. I've been through multiple Samsung updates and still have 5G turned off and still cannot have consistent connectivity for phone calls or text messaging.
Options
Galaxy S20
Well I never wanted IPhone but after this I will join apple family with everyone in the :house: house is apple but soon will be a new member..
0 Likes
e4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
yes
0 Likes