Original topic:

Samsung galaxy s20

(Topic created: 08-24-2021 06:02 PM)
JoseHidalgo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Worst phone so far I bought it last year after a few months I wasn't able to charge it with the cable according to the phone got moist on it so I bought a wireless charger after that I drop my phone even when I bought a expensive screen protector from #t-mobil and with a case the screen got cracked and the back was worse got broken now the top of the screen doesn't work to much money for something that ain't worth it 
2 Replies
EricaBLuE32
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20
I bought the Galaxy S20+ last year and I'm still in love. I don't think there's anything wrong with the S20 series, but there's something wrong with your model in particular. I've only known about 2 different Samsung devices that started giving that moisture alert. One was an S9+ and the other was a Note 9. They started giving this alert when absolutely no liquid had been spilled on them whatsoever. It turns out, it was due to a manufacturer's defect and they both were replaced by Samsung. You have a one year warranty, so I would call Samsung.
0 Likes
JoseHidalgo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Maybe you got lucky or maybe I was unlucky but what I see about my phone the quality is real bad before this phone I got iPhone 6 before that I got galaxy s4 so between 2013 to 2020 I got 2 phones no issues until I broke them but the quality was way better than this one same thing with my earbuds I get them last Christmas now the charger keep the light on so that consum the battery so maybe I was unlucky again or samsung is doing cheap stuff now by the way when I have my galaxy s4 and use the warranty because for some reason I lost the signal from internet I get an refurbished phone
0 Likes