JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung premium care eligibility

(Topic created on: 3/7/20 8:11 PM)
Sabienne
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I've been trying to get premium care post purchase, but it kept giving me error messages. And then when it finally started checking my eligibility it got stuck on the verifying part of the process and hasn't done anything since. I was wondering if it took a long time for anyone else.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userxKw5MM0uVa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Before you get Premium care read my post! It's not premium care its through a 3rd party company and you will pull your hair out trying to get anything done through them. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Don-t-get-Samsung-Premium-care/td-p/11...

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Raymond_Rashad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm trying to register my s20 ultra and it keeps saying my phone isn't registered, which it is.

0 Likes
Raymond_Rashad
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

After quitting the app a bunch of times, it took my credit card info and I was able to pay for it.

0 Likes
userAoxRBmeA7T
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I kept getting the message that my phone wasn't eligible. But it finally went through today. It may just need a few days to update everything to be able to process it.

0 Likes
Lusho
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I just paid for the Premium Care and had no issue, but the customer service member that assisted me said that they've been having technical issues.

0 Likes
Sabienne
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I keep getting a message that says "Something went wrong. Sorry, we are unable to process your enrollment at this time. Please try again later."

0 Likes
FelishaC
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S20

Please call 1-800- SAMSUNG and they will ask you some information so that they can proceed to help you to get your premium care.

0 Likes
Solution
userxKw5MM0uVa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Before you get Premium care read my post! It's not premium care its through a 3rd party company and you will pull your hair out trying to get anything done through them. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Don-t-get-Samsung-Premium-care/td-p/11...

View solution in context

0 Likes
Sabienne
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I gave up and got square trade.

0 Likes