First thing I can suggest is uninstalling the Android WebView app
How to Uninstall WebView App
1. Open up your settings by swiping down on your screen and clicking on the gear in your top right corner
2. Type in apps and open up apps
3. scroll down till you locate Android Webview
4. Click on Android webview
5. Click on the 3 dots in the top right corner
6. Click to Uninstall all updates
7. exit out of settings and then restart your device
If this dose not work I would suggest clearing your cache partition
How to clear Cache Partition
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
6. Press Bixby / Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
8 .When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9.Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.