cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung s20 plus- Extremely disappointed

I got the s20 plus two weeks ago. I can not describe how disappointed I am with the purchase. Not only is the quality of the front camera poor, very poor (a 200 euro phone has a better selfie camera), not only i don't have phone data connection when i'm on a call ( and yes VolTe is activated) but what irritates me the most is the horrible battery life. 4 hours of moderate usage and the battery drops to 50 per cent. I compared it to the previous Realme x20 pro One hour of videos on YouTube, Realme fell to 97%, Samsung 86%. This is extremely bad.
These are our hard earn money going to waste! Do something about it Samsung because this is a total failure and a comlete shame on your part.
Never in my life have i regreted buying a product this much. I'm so frustrated  i spent so much money for such a bad product. 

Read the revious and the messages of your buyiers and fix those issues, Samsung. 

4 REPLIES 4
Galaxy

Re: Samsung s20 plus- Extremely disappointed

No problems with my Zflip.
Constellation

I heard nothing but good things maybe you just got a defected device.
Astronaut

Go ahead and install GSAM, give it permissions with adb, and see whats eating it up. Even if you have an exenos model, it shouldn't be dying that fast
Cosmic Ray

Buying a phone new doesn't mean it will always be good, change it because the one you have not good. It's a defective phone