cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My pre-order keeps getting cancelled

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issues for four days I ve ordered 5 different times after I applied for samsung credit and approved  waste of a inquiry  because only way you can use samsung credit is thru the website I have called talk to managers and the left hand dont know what the rite hand is doing I know my information is correct I just applied for credit. I too am frustrated I have double and triple checked all info the last lady I spoke with the manager of the supervisor was the worst customer  support I've dealt with in a long time fix the problem I read 22 complaints all with the same problem there must be a problem samsung. Has anyone have any success after this issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Got three different explanations from 3 different reps, none could solve or remotely help my issue. Approved for financing, want to spend my money on the s20 ultra.. Please help.. Orders keep getting cancelled. Idk what else to do. Why employ reps if they cant access or answer questions regarding orders lol.. Seems a big waste of money, not sure how much i trust samsung at this point.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

samsung is not a customer first brand they couldnt care less about their customers, this issue has been going on for a year with no resolution. just dumb employees giving useless info to paying customers. no wonder no one wants an android despite the technology everything else is subpar at best. second place is as second place does.

Highlighted
Constellation

S20 ultra pre order cancelled

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I need help with my pre order. I have ordered over 5 times already but I keep getting sent an email stating that there was a billing problem and my order gets cancelled. I have talked to the bank and they said there no are no problems on their side. I even used different cards. Does anyone know why this keeps happening and how to fix it? If I can't pre order it and get my discounts I don't see any point in ordering it. I have talked to many reps but I still haven't been able to fix this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: S20 ultra pre order cancelled

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did that and still having the same issues 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would suggest contacting the Samsung E-Commerce Support team they should be able to help at the number or website below

1-855-726-8721
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/ 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Delete your samsung account here on the website (yes really) then re-register with the exact same information and place the order again.  

Under My settings there is an option to close your account.

Samsung and their reps are completely unqualified and under prepared to deal with ANY type of order issue.  The order goes into a "magic, mystical black box" and what pops out the other end, be it a completed order or a cancellation is unknown to a single person at this company.. it blows my mind.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well more lies from Samsung miine was cancelled.

When I chatted rude rep said my credit was denied at VZW.

VZW is already billing me for it,.

No way I will ever buy another Samsung product.  If it was cancelled and that was the only thing i'd be sad but OK.  But first to ordered, 10+ lies never a followup and this No way I will take this laying down.  I'm done with Samsung.  Who makes a good phone how does that new One + 8 Pro thats coming soon look?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the worst service I have received in my entire life.  From start to finish, I am absolutely disgusted.  First of all, I tried to order from the Verizon site.  They said Samsung offered a better deal through their app.  I downloaded the app and tried to order.  Over 10 attempts with the app crashing and shopping cart emptying on its own, and 2hrs later, I try to reach out to their support team.  They were absolutely worthless.  The "chat" was a bot that was only programmed to help with an existing order.  I couldn't even place the damned order!  I later tried calling, also worthless.  Their automated system kept routing me to Galaxy device technical support.  They would try to transfer me to sales and I would get disconnected.  My dumba** still tried to give this company money, going to the website and ordering there.  Order said it was being delivered on March 12, but no tracking number on March 11, and it still said "In Progress."  I reached out to chat and asked for help and they were again, worthless.  I woke up to my order canceled by that bi***.  I just spent the last hour trying to get help in chat and on the phone and nobody knows anything.  I finally got a supervisor to speak to me.  They said it's probably because of a payment issue, which is 100% false in every way.  Not possible.  They then said they will let me know in a few days.  If they canceled the order, they should have the reason on hand to tell me.

I will NEVER spend a penny with Samsung for the rest of my life.  I'm going back to Apple.