JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung s20+ pre-order issue

(Topic created on: 3/1/20 11:36 AM)
userZgl9xMgAxS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi there. So I have been trying to pre-order s20+ with a trade-in phone. At first, it worked fine, and I was able to pre-order in the morning but later in the evening, it was canceled because maybe the billing information was incorrect which I get it but later I tried to pre-order with correct information but it doesn't through. It says it couldn't locate the address even though I put it correctly all the time and it also says something went......pls try again later. I've been trying this for 2 days now, it's frustrating. Then I called the support center, they said that due to high demand for the product the Samsung website is not working as it should be which they are aware of.. please check your credit card or use another card or try again after 24hrs later. Just to let you know my credit card is fine. Now I am just frustrated to even go to the Samsung galaxy website(trust issues lol)to pre-order and scared about the fact that the error will pop out again lol. So what should I do now? I really want the phone man.

0 Likes
54 Replies
userUxkVPJHgAT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Close your samsung account and reregister with the same info.  It's under My Settings

Trust me

0 Likes
user6VREDNb8nQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Same here! 3 times now!! They tell me to call my bank. But this happens EVERYTIME i preorder a phone each year!! My bank said they authorized it, but then an hour later, samsung cancels it! I ordered it yesterday before the deadline and told them when it goes thru, i want my $200 store credit for ordering before midnight!!!! Samsung checked into it and said there is not reason it should be being cancelled at all..so what is going on! I already wanted the 512gb but that is out of stock so i have to get the 128 with a memory card. Never liked memory cards as they like to corrupt! Now they are telling me to wait 24 hours before trying to order again? Why? so the 128gb is sold out too? Rediculous!!!

0 Likes
userX6M5xKhNsN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I'm having the same issues for four days I ve ordered 5 different times after I applied for samsung credit and approved  waste of a inquiry  because only way you can use samsung credit is thru the website I have called talk to managers and the left hand dont know what the rite hand is doing I know my information is correct I just applied for credit. I too am frustrated I have double and triple checked all info the last lady I spoke with the manager of the supervisor was the worst customer  support I've dealt with in a long time fix the problem I read 22 complaints all with the same problem there must be a problem samsung. Has anyone have any success after this issue?

0 Likes
userCKQsiptLxA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Got three different explanations from 3 different reps, none could solve or remotely help my issue. Approved for financing, want to spend my money on the s20 ultra.. Please help.. Orders keep getting cancelled. Idk what else to do. Why employ reps if they cant access or answer questions regarding orders lol.. Seems a big waste of money, not sure how much i trust samsung at this point.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

I would recommend reaching out to our E-commerce team directly at 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqNOGfZ1zPZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

samsung is not a customer first brand they couldnt care less about their customers, this issue has been going on for a year with no resolution. just dumb employees giving useless info to paying customers. no wonder no one wants an android despite the technology everything else is subpar at best. second place is as second place does.

0 Likes
userJb0ZWxEV0p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I need help with my pre order. I have ordered over 5 times already but I keep getting sent an email stating that there was a billing problem and my order gets cancelled. I have talked to the bank and they said there no are no problems on their side. I even used different cards. Does anyone know why this keeps happening and how to fix it? If I can't pre order it and get my discounts I don't see any point in ordering it. I have talked to many reps but I still haven't been able to fix this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

userJb0ZWxEV0p
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I did that and still having the same issues 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S20

I would suggest contacting the Samsung E-Commerce Support team they should be able to help at the number or website below

1-855-726-8721
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact-customer-services/ 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless
0 Likes
userUxkVPJHgAT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Delete your samsung account here on the website (yes really) then re-register with the exact same information and place the order again.  

Under My settings there is an option to close your account.

Samsung and their reps are completely unqualified and under prepared to deal with ANY type of order issue.  The order goes into a "magic, mystical black box" and what pops out the other end, be it a completed order or a cancellation is unknown to a single person at this company.. it blows my mind.

0 Likes