Original topic:

Samsung s20+ pre-order issue

(Topic created on: 3/28/20 12:00 AM)
userZgl9xMgAxS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi there. So I have been trying to pre-order s20+ with a trade-in phone. At first, it worked fine, and I was able to pre-order in the morning but later in the evening, it was canceled because maybe the billing information was incorrect which I get it but later I tried to pre-order with correct information but it doesn't through. It says it couldn't locate the address even though I put it correctly all the time and it also says something went......pls try again later. I've been trying this for 2 days now, it's frustrating. Then I called the support center, they said that due to high demand for the product the Samsung website is not working as it should be which they are aware of.. please check your credit card or use another card or try again after 24hrs later. Just to let you know my credit card is fine. Now I am just frustrated to even go to the Samsung galaxy website(trust issues lol)to pre-order and scared about the fact that the error will pop out again lol. So what should I do now? I really want the phone man.

0 Likes
54 Replies
users3qzkELPqL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

I am in the same boat. They tried blaming AT&T and I just kept calling and getting differnt people finally someone told me their system canceled alot of peoples orders. They told me 4 -5 days before I would hear anything. AT&T told me they can't do anything. I am stuck waiting it out too since my account shows I have  new phone. I really don't understand how this can happen. 

0 Likes
userVqFVDv4v6N
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Well atleast I know I'm not alone! This is just unacceptable. Someone from Samsung or AT&T needs to send out a memo to everyone who's pre-order was canceled and wasted their morning playing detective. I appreciate your feedback.

0 Likes
user0Bq1pPgtR9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

The Amazon pay option is the only method that works. The Paypal button was a dead link and went no where.  Call 1-855-726-8721 and demand that Samsung fire the company that manages the ordering system. After several years they should have fixed this issue. 

0 Likes
userjEYOVxtrt8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

They canceled my Amazon Pay attempt as well - took them slightly longer to cancel it than the other 4 or 5 times though.

0 Likes
userVqFVDv4v6N
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I wouldn't be surprised if they ran of out phones and decided not to alert anyone and just say it was a technical glitch or something. Super fustrating! 

0 Likes
Samsung_n6DR4TU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20

Same here never got any thing

merig00
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Same here but with Verizon. Samsung rep in chat blamed it on Verizon prematurely activating contract but Samsung rep over the phone admitted it's a known issue and they are fixing it. Asked to give them 24-48 hours to get back to me with resolution. I've also checked with Verizon there has been no new phone/line activation on my account. They only charged me for the phone purchase itself.

0 Likes
userBEDU9DOxKR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

First I tried to order S20 ultral and my order get cancel because thier system stated unable to verify my credit card and advised me to re-order. So, I reorder again with different credit card and it did went through, so I save that credit card in my account.

I got promoion cord and went back to order the Galaxy active 2 with the second credit card i saved in the account, and my order got cancel. The system stated unable to verify my credit card and advised me to re-order. But I know my credit card is good because my ordered of S20 ultra went through.

I tried re-order with my first credit card, it go cancel. I tried re-order again with Paypal, it also got cancel. I tried to re-order again with third credit card. The all got cancel with same message " unable to verify my credit card and advised me to re-order". I don't understand what happend.

I called Sale support and they ask me to have someone who have the samsung account to order for me, but the promotion code only can use in my account. I really don't know what to do.

userT9seWLgftd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

You can still use the promo code in and other account. Just dont use the app. Use Samsung. Com

0 Likes
userqNOGfZ1zPZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

finally I am told whats really going on.... samsung and td bank are committing fraud. we are unable to use samsung financing or place successful orders because after being approved for financing samsung requires td bank to do additional verification before unblocking your account  so even though you applied for a card and was approved you cant use it until samsung and td bank say you can and if you changed your number in the last year or 2 their bots wont be able to send you that text and your acc stays locked to purchases. i filed a complaint with BBB this is unfair and illegal business practices.