cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Re: S20 ultra pre order cancelled

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well more lies from Samsung miine was cancelled.

When I chatted rude rep said my credit was denied at VZW.

VZW is already billing me for it,.

No way I will ever buy another Samsung product.  If it was cancelled and that was the only thing i'd be sad but OK.  But first to ordered, 10+ lies never a followup and this No way I will take this laying down.  I'm done with Samsung.  Who makes a good phone how does that new One + 8 Pro thats coming soon look?

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the worst service I have received in my entire life.  From start to finish, I am absolutely disgusted.  First of all, I tried to order from the Verizon site.  They said Samsung offered a better deal through their app.  I downloaded the app and tried to order.  Over 10 attempts with the app crashing and shopping cart emptying on its own, and 2hrs later, I try to reach out to their support team.  They were absolutely worthless.  The "chat" was a bot that was only programmed to help with an existing order.  I couldn't even place the damned order!  I later tried calling, also worthless.  Their automated system kept routing me to Galaxy device technical support.  They would try to transfer me to sales and I would get disconnected.  My dumba** still tried to give this company money, going to the website and ordering there.  Order said it was being delivered on March 12, but no tracking number on March 11, and it still said "In Progress."  I reached out to chat and asked for help and they were again, worthless.  I woke up to my order canceled by that bi***.  I just spent the last hour trying to get help in chat and on the phone and nobody knows anything.  I finally got a supervisor to speak to me.  They said it's probably because of a payment issue, which is 100% false in every way.  Not possible.  They then said they will let me know in a few days.  If they canceled the order, they should have the reason on hand to tell me.

I will NEVER spend a penny with Samsung for the rest of my life.  I'm going back to Apple.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fairly similar to my agonizing experience.  Absolutely worthless chats.  Worthless conversation on the phone. Promised to escalate my issue and notify me with emails that NEVER arrive.  Can't seem to get any respect for my $2000.00 order.  UNBELIEVABLE!!!!  Don't bother to inquire about your issues...A WASTE Of Time!!!!

Astronaut

Order cancelled?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I see that people have had similar issues but I wanted to see if anyone has had this. I'm trying to order the Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G using my Visa. The Billing and Shipping addresses are different, however I've double and triple checked and spoken to customer support through both phone and chat and have been told that, as long as the billing info matches your credit card statement, there shouldn't be any problems. My order has now been cancelled twice, once after two hours, and when I retried, it sat for about 6-8 hours before finally being cancelled. At this point I tried contacting customer service but, without overstating, phone support was the most disappointing I've ever dealt with in my life. I was looking at my credit card statement and Samsung order information on the same screen and can confirm they were exactly the same, to which the representative said "yeah", and left it at that. I was shocked. No solution offered, no workaround, no nothing. When I forced the issue, they suggested I try using PayPal instead. I have ordered online on many other websites using the same credit card and have NEVER had a problem. This is all flabbergasting since Samsung is a large company with a good reputation but honestly, I'm considering throwing in the towel and going with an iPhone for the number of hoops I'm having to jump through here. Any suggestions?

Constellation

Re: Order cancelled?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

DO NOT BUY THE S20 ULTRA!!!  The camera is a major hardware issue.  If you want one that bad, I will sell you my unlocked one for a discount.  Get the iPhone.