JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung s20+ pre-order issue

(Topic created: 02-24-2020 02:30 PM)
userZgl9xMgAxS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi there. So I have been trying to pre-order s20+ with a trade-in phone. At first, it worked fine, and I was able to pre-order in the morning but later in the evening, it was canceled because maybe the billing information was incorrect which I get it but later I tried to pre-order with correct information but it doesn't through. It says it couldn't locate the address even though I put it correctly all the time and it also says something went......pls try again later. I've been trying this for 2 days now, it's frustrating. Then I called the support center, they said that due to high demand for the product the Samsung website is not working as it should be which they are aware of.. please check your credit card or use another card or try again after 24hrs later. Just to let you know my credit card is fine. Now I am just frustrated to even go to the Samsung galaxy website(trust issues lol)to pre-order and scared about the fact that the error will pop out again lol. So what should I do now? I really want the phone man.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20

@user0QBjC7zNya We recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce Department 1-855-726-8721

View solution in context

0 Likes
54 Replies
Xrstoy1
Halo
Options
Galaxy S20

I have had my S9 and S10 were both delivered to my work address. But I could not put the Company name in the title. So I put it in the second address box, My S9 they actually changed the shipping to accomidate a busness and never told me , the S10+ had no issues whats so ever.

My S20+ is still valid and waiting to be shipped to my work.

user0QBjC7zNya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

keep getting my 2 order cancelled saying  use another card ,  nothing is wrong with card

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S20

@user0QBjC7zNya We recommend that you call in and talk to our E-Commerce Department 1-855-726-8721

0 Likes
user0QBjC7zNya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

going on 4 time ordering   , cancelled again     called 800 #   said they do not know why  it is happening

Bank told me  it ok on their end  it samsung problem .

0 Likes
user0QBjC7zNya
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

No  placed orders 4 times .still  they canceled  can not tell me why.  Bank said it ok on their end. Samsung can't tell me what is wrong.  I guess  they done want my business any more. 

0 Likes
userVqFVDv4v6N
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Hi there,

I pre-ordered my S20 Plus on Samsung on 2/21 and was expecting a delivery date of 3/6. Come to find out I received a cancellation email this morning, 3/10. I called both Samsung and AT&T. Apparently my order at Samsung has been canceled but pending with AT&T. I was guaranteed by AT&T that I will receive my order once the product is available. I understand the S20 series was released on 3/6. Has anyone experienced this before and do you know if I will get my phone as promised by AT&T?

Thanks.

SugarB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

Yes, a lot of people are going through this right now. Did you happen to order the Chromebook with your rewards? I am just wondering because I am having the same issue. 

userVqFVDv4v6N
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

No, I ordered the Buds+ with the pre-order credit I received. AT&T also confirmed this will be delivered with my product.

SugarB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S20

I think they ran out of phones and don't want to take responsibility for not having enough phones when people pre-ordered them...Samsung is blaming Sprint but Sprint has my new lease agreement and is charging me a upgrade fee on my new bill....so it clearly isn't Sprint's fault. I am just irritated with this whole ordeal because I feel like they are not being honest. And the biggest problem I have is that I can't even order the phone now through Sprint because this phone is on my account already as an upgrade. So now I have to wait until Samsung gets it together....

0 Likes