cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung s20 ultra 5g option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I recently purchased Samsung s20 ultra and ahd some battery backup issue so gave the phone to service center and after I got it back I noticed in network settings the 5g slot was not available. Which was showing up when I had purchased the phone.. I raised a complain about it but as always service center and higher authorities denied it stating in India 5g is not compatible. 

My request is to people if anyone of u is using Samsung s20 ultra pls chcek your network settings n if the 5g slot shows on your phone please revert back to me. 

I hope we can help each other and get to these frauds who cheat people in the name of big brands

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung s20 ultra 5g option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userRFvMY24ipF, I hope you're doing well. 

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you. It sounds very unfortunate that your device isn't working properly after taking it to a Service Center.

Unfortunately I am limited as to how much I can help you out as this is the USA device forums.

My best suggestion would be to speak to the management at the service center you went to. I don't know how service centers work in other countries but perhaps call another one to get a different opinion.

I hope everything works out for you. Take care! 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung s20 ultra 5g option

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userRFvMY24ipF, I hope you're doing well. 

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you. It sounds very unfortunate that your device isn't working properly after taking it to a Service Center.

Unfortunately I am limited as to how much I can help you out as this is the USA device forums.

My best suggestion would be to speak to the management at the service center you went to. I don't know how service centers work in other countries but perhaps call another one to get a different opinion.

I hope everything works out for you. Take care! 

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post