cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung s20 ultra pro mode for telephoto and ultrawide lens

Can you please allow to take a shot in pro mode for telephoto and ultra wide angle lens. Auto mode tends to oversharpen the image when shot with telephoto lens. If that's not possible atleast enable hardware support level 3 for camera2api.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung s20 ultra pro mode for telephoto and ultrawide lens

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I think it's a awesome post.

Highlighted
Astronaut

It's an awesome post.

Highlighted
Comet

For the time being, I recommend downloading Adobe lightroom from the play store. Its free and it allows you to edit your photo in all kinds of ways, including bringing down the sharpness if needed. Just a recommendation. Hope this helps. πŸ‘

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "βœ“ Accept as Solution" button.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

yes please!!
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Samsung s20 ultra pro mode for telephoto and ultrawide lens

also allow the settings to be more customisable and not skip around so much when changing iso and other settings please